Telephone: 01797 226 478
Showroom: 53a Cinque Ports St, Rye, East Sussex TN31 7AN
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 5:30pm.
You are welcome to visit during opening hours, however if you have a project to discuss, please call in advance to ensure one of our designers is available to assist you.
The showroom will be closed from 26/08/2019 to 31/08/2019 for the installation of our new flooring and displays.
We will be open again from 03/09/2019, but will be running a reduced number of displays for a further 2 weeks while the works are completed. Clients are more than welcome to visit during this time, but we may not be looking at our best!
Our re-launch event is scheduled for Saturday 21st September, with live cooking demonstrations, wine tasting & more!
Enter your details to contact us.
Our showroom is open for all; public clients, Architects and Interior Designers.
There are 5 parking bays outside the Portrait Kitchens Showroom on Cinque Ports Street, with 1 hour free parking. Alternative parking can be found close by:
- Cinque Ports Street Pay and Display. This is just 20 yards along from the showroom on Cinque Ports Street (£1 per hour)
- Rope Walk Pay and Display. The main entrance to this car park is from Rope Walk. (£2 all day)
- On Street Parking. As well as the 5 on street spaces outside of the showroom, there is a lot of ‘1 hour free’ on street parking along Cinque Ports Street and around the center of Rye in general.
Portrait Kitchens showroom offers installation and service throughout the South East. Estimated journey times:
- Tunbridge Wells – Portrait Kitchens : 54 minutes
- Hythe – Portrait Kitchens : 38 minutes
- Tenterden – Portrait Kitchens : 22 minutes
- Hawkhurst – Portrait Kitchens : 27 minutes
- Bexhill – Portrait Kitchens : 31 minutes
- Battle – Portrait Kitchens : 21 minutes
- Ashford – Portrait Kitchens : 28 minutes